Gold Mining Stocks and Silver Mining Stocks in Nevada: Cibolan Gold Corp
Why Buy Cibolan Gold Mining Stocks and Silver Mining Stocks?
There are seven (7) specific reasons an investor (professional or gold bug) may want to consider buying Cibolan Gold Corporation (CIBG) gold mining stock:
- The Independence project is located in the prolific Battle Mountain mining district in Lander County, Nevada.
- The Independence project is nearly surrounded by major mining operations such as McCoy/Cove, Marigold, Twin Creeks, Sunshine, Tom Boy, Fortitude and Newmont’s Phoenix mine. Newmont is actually drilling test holes on the west and east sides of Cibolan Gold’s Independence boundaries.
- Cibolan Gold is re-opening an existing mining operation that produced gold and silver from 1938-1987.
- Cibolan Gold has completed its NI 43-101 compliance report that includes bringing the historically drilled holes and assays up to this high-level Canadian resource standard.
- The Independence project has measured, indicated and inferred mineralization (near-surface and at depth) 1,065,800 oz. gold and 3,995,200 oz. of silver
- The Independence project has completed 90% of its permitting requirements and is expected to complete all pre-production permitting by Q1 2013.
- The seasoned management at the helm of Cibolan Gold represent more than 150 years of mining experience. Read more …
If you would like to purchase Cibolan Gold Corporation gold mining stock , use this convenient form to expedite your transaction.
Click on topic for additional information: